What is this course about?
PHP Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with the fundamentals of PHP with extensive practice in the coding of functional web applications. With constant technological advancements in this competitive era witnessing continuously changing programming platforms, PHP has now become the leading and highly accepted web-application development technology worldwide.
PHP is a server-side scripting language, which is extensively designed for website development. It is also used as an all-purpose programming language as it is user-friendly and efficient. PHP is an easy program language with logical syntax and well-described command functions. This programming language is scalable and can be easily used while writing codes, creating web applications and can also be relied upon while serving several web pages.
PHP Development Suite is comprehensive and is suited for both beginners as well as advanced learners. PHP Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build powerful websites with PHP.
This training program entails the fundamentals of PHP and equips the candidate with advanced PHP development tools and techniques, helps the candidate in understanding the PHP data objects as well as provides an introduction to CodeIgniter.
What Will You learn in this course?
After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL Course at RAT, you should be able to:
- 1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology
- 2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
- 3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
- 4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
- 5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
- 7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- 8. Work with PHP text emails and HTML emails
- 9. How to use and create functions
- 10. Object-oriented concepts
- 11. Uploading files to the server
- 12. Manipulate system files
- 13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
- 14. Test and debug a PHP application
- 15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
What learning benefits do you get from RAT's training?
Here are some of the major learning benefits that come with this training program:
- This training enables the participants to learn the fundamentals of PHP including installing PHP, basic output as well as variables
- Participants will be able to create web pages that are dynamic using PHP
- Trained candidates will be able to develop a complete CMS with PHP
- The training program also entails MySQL and PHP fundamentals and introduction to CodeIgniter
- It also trains participants in integrating database using the MySQLi extension of PHP
- This training empowers the candidates to develop an Image Upload Website with PHP
- PHP Object Oriented Programming, PHP Model View Controller Pattern (PHP MVC), an overview of PHP Data Objects, PHP Development with Laravel 4, PHP Object Oriented Programming - building a Login System, Setting up PayPal Instant Payment Notification with PHP and advanced PHP development are also covered in this training
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
With the constant advancement in technology and continuous change in programming platforms, the demand for trained PHP professionals is on a constant rise. Here are some of the major career benefits that come with this training program:
- The average salary for trained PHP developer is $101,000. Source: indeed.com (www.indeed.com/salary/q-Zend-Certified-PHP-Developer-l-City-of-Chicago,-IL.html)
- With the constant rise in the number of websites and internet marketing becoming a norm, IT companies across the globe are seeking competent PHP developers
- As organizations seek trained PHP professionals, trained professionals have an edge over their non-trained counterparts
- PHP development training provides practical knowledge for developing highly functional and powerful dynamic websites